To view an instructional video (8.5 minutes), click the PLAY button
Why use BaltimoreTorah?1) You will never need an account to listen to free Shiurim.
2) Baltimore Torah does not charge users for the ability to listen to a Shiur*
3) A large portion of our gross revenue (which is primarily generated from non-invasive advertising) will be given back through the community's own tzedaka organizations.
4) Baltimore Torah is a member of The Torah Network, Inc. a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to the collecting, preserving, and sharing of digital Torah media.
5) We enable you to follow along in the Shiur with embedded source sheets, no need to pull out 10 sfarim. It is all on the web page in front of you. Source sheets are not available for all shiurim at this time but we are working to change that.
6) View a calendar of upcoming Shiurim to better plan your day.(coming soon)
7) Give the speakers feedback to help them improve and cater to the needs of their listeners.
8) Interested in a specific topic? Suggest a Shiur to a specific Rav or allow any Rav who is desires it to give the shiur. You can even be notified when the Shiur is going to be given, and or when it is available on Baltimore Torah's many ways of listening. (coming soon)
9) Listen to Shiurim over the Internet, or take it to go on an MP3 Player or CD Player, listen over the phone, or take a quick pit stop at a kiosk where you can download them to an MP3 player if you don't have Internet at your home. These listening avenues are not all available at this time. They will be released as we are able to do so.
* Any Shiur that requires payment is set up that way by the lecturer/speaker. Baltimore Torah does not charge for its services.